Graphics Production FAQ
1. How do I request a service?
2. How much lead time is needed per project?
- You can send your project request to John Van Pelt at email@example.com or call 817.257.6131. If we have any questions we will contact your for more information.
3. I need help designing and creating my project. Is there support for graphic design?
- Lead time suggested in advance of a completed graphic design or production project deadline is preferably 1-2 weeks, though exceptions can be made in certain cases. Longer lead times may be necessary for more complex projects that involve multiple components.
* Priority is granted to instructional projects and academic research presentations.
4. Where do I locate the templates for research posters?
5. Are you available to assist in personal projects?
- Production support is available for displays, poster presentations, informational signage, charts & graphs, illustration, laminating and other forms of instructional and presentation materials. Computer-generated graphics (charts, illustrations, graphs) for professional presentations, research posters or publication is also available.
6. What are your scanning capabilities?
- Center for Instructional Services is unable to support non-university projects.
7. Can you print large scale posters?
- We are able to scan from:
Slides - carousel, box, or sleeve
Large Format negatives (up to 11"x17")
Paper - to most formats - including PDF and PowerPoint
8. Do you have lamination capabilities?
- Yes, we have the capability to print up to 42"x100".
9. What will be the cost of each project?
- Yes, we are able to laminate and trim any project up to 40" inches wide.
10. Does CIS accept credit cards?
- Charges are based on materials recovery. Please review our rates page or call extension 6131 to request an estimate.
- CIS only accepts department budget codes as payment for projects.